Why Choose Prefabrication and Modularization?
S & B Modular Operations provides construction flexibility by offering a multitude of prefabrication and modularization services. Compared to conventional on site construction, modularization offers several advantages including:
- Improved safety, quality and productivity
- Enhanced cost predictability
- Minimized schedule impacts due to weather conditions
- Rapid deployment, Tie-In and start-up with less manpower
- Reduced site disruption, vehicular traffic and craft interference
- Shorter start up schedules due to shop system testing
- Shop fabrication is not dependent on site permits and can often commence sooner than if in the field
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Midstream / Upstream
- Pulp / Paper
Being part of the S & B group of companies provides us with unparalleled advantages. By leveraging the backbone and strength of an organization that has grown its business for almost 50 years, we can offer you the benefits of subject matter experts, proven work processes, an expansive modular yard including valuable suppliers.
We serve customers in many diverse industries and even though their businesses may be different, when it comes to pipe fabrication and modularization, they share many of the same schedule, productivity, quality and safety requirements.
It’s with our streamlined process-driven approach, we can meet and exceed those stringent needs. Our performance delivers certainty, assuring that each project is completed on time and meets all fabrication and operating specifications.
Additionally, the relationships we have with our customers are built to be as durable as the products we produce. That’s because we start with a solid foundation built on integrity and honesty, and are committed to doing what we say we will in terms of quality, delivery, pricing, and safety. At S & B Modular Operations, we understand your challenges and will rise to meet your expectations.
“Begin with the end in mind®”